Friday, May 6, 2011

I still think you're fat

If there's one thing I am, it's hilarious. Ask me, I'll tell you. I'm also very humble. Clearly.

Even in the midst of all the heaviness, I can't ever deny my propensity for making fun of my friends and usually creating extremely awkward situations when faced with discussing pregnancy.

So while I might be crying 70% of the time, the other 30% I'm having conversations like these....

Hugely Pregnant Friend: Why does your face have to get fat when you're pregnant? I hate it!
Me: Why did you just qualify your fat face with your pregnancy?
HPF: STFU LOL
Me: Seriously.
AWKWARD (texting) SILENCE.

Newly First Time Pregnant Friend: The morning sickness is the worst.
Me: I'm pretty sure the ring of fire is actually the worst.
NFTPF: The what?
Me: You'll see.

Non-pregnant Friend with IF: This technically enhanced babymaking stuff is such bullshit.
Me: Total bullshit.
NPFWIF: Is there anything more bullshitty that being dildocammed in one room while your husband hands over a little cup of sperm to a stranger in another?
Me: Probably the only thing more bullshitty than that is having a husband who ISN'T required to be humiliated with you.
NPFWIF: Yeah your husband really left you out to dry on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment